I’m a gal that is afraid of color – seriously, if you looked at my wardrobe a year ago you would have seen blacks, whites, grays, nudes and the occasional dark red or blue but nothing too bright. I saved the color for my stilettos. This year I had to learn to embrace color due to recent tv appearances for Cooking In Stilettos and now when I get the call that I need to be in NYC for something, one of the first places I head to is my Lane Bryant in either Cherry Hill or King of Prussia. I know they will have something sassy that will not make me look like a tomato on camera. Well, this summer, I’m determined to inject even MORE color into my wardrobe and I found some gorgeous pieces over at Lane Bryant this season. Check out my finds:
2. Cardigans are a must in my closet and I think I need a few short sleeve ones to add to the arsenal. I love this cardi in Woodbine. I have a few kiwi colored tops and they look amazing.
3. This Embellished Surplice Top reminds me of something that the Real Housewives of Orange County might wear.
4. I am enamored with this lace front tank and think it would be great for summer. However – as many noted – you do need a white tank underneath as there is no lining. I tend to stock up on tanks over the summer anyways when they go on sale – they come in handy year round.
6. Shorts are tricky on a plus size gal – too short, and you look like a hot mess; too long and they could look like capris gone wrong. For shorts that are just right – Lane Bryant always gets it perfect. I love these classic shorts and will be getting them in almost every color. Plus – at $29.99 (and with a gift cheque and cash back if you shop online), they will last for more than a season.
7. Did you know that Lane Bryant has some pretty adorable shoes (and the prices aren’t so bad either). Look at these cute floral wedges. They also come in a teal floral.
What are some of your Lane Bryant faves?
[Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links; my opinions, as always, are 100% my own]
Share the love
Get free updates