I have to be honest, when I first heard of Coldwater Creek, I thought that it might be a bit stuffy, pretentious, and definitely not me. Well, when I’m wrong, I say I’m wrong and, lovelies, I was dead wrong. Coldwater Creek has some seriously great pieces that will last you for many seasons and maximize that online dollar. See, I firmly believe in ROI – Return On Investment. For example, my favorite Kate Spade New York Leslie handbag was my 40th b’day present to myself (and yes, I did purchase with online coupons and cash back), but my cost per wear factor has saved me a fortune. The bag looks like the day I bought it and goes with almost everything – all in all well worth the price tag.
Coldwater Creek is one of those retailers that if you invest in good solid pieces, you will wear them over and over and over again and they will look fabulous. They will not be a 3 washes and done type of item – these are solid pieces.
So – here are a few that I’m determined to add to the Fashionista+ closet.
1. I have been on the hunt for a shirtdress like this for some time now. I remember one weekend at the Jersey shore many moons ago where I had a dress almost exactly like this and how fantastic it looked. When I saw this Linen Shirtdress, it was like fashion fate had answered my prayers and reunited me with a long-lost friend. The colors of Beet and Indigo are especially striking.
2. Tank tops are one of those items I tend to buy more of in the summer for layering and use them year round. I love the detailing on this Everyday Lace Tank and know that it will bring a bit of sass to to a summer suit.
3. Another wardrobe staple for me is the wrap blouse. This Poplin Faux Wrap Top will look perfect on its own with a pair of linen pants or under a great suit jacket, all while making sure that you don’t have a wardrobe malfunction.
4. These Natural Twill Linen Crops are cute, comfy and chic – perfect for a weekend at the shore strolling the boardwalk.
6. This Captivating Cowl Neck Dress is the perfect LBD, no? I love the lines and will transition through the seasons nicely – an investment piece that will pay for itself over and over again.
7. Finally, I really must get this Nantucket Cardigan. I love the color, the lines and how well it will pair up with that lace tank that I am determined to add to the closet. Definitely perfect for evenings at the shore.
What are some of your faves from Coldwater Creek?
[Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. My opinions, as always, are 100% my own.]
Share the love
Get free updates