Kiyonna is one a plus size retailer with pieces that are quality but make you look like a sex kitten (if that’s the look you are going for). With Kiyonna you can channel your inner Audrey or your inner Marilyn – it’s your call. My dresses and tops that I have bought from Kiyonna over the years still look as fabulous as the day they arrived. Here are a few of my favorites that will have you looking fabulous chic this summer!
1. I love how Kiyonna’s tops can always be dressed up or down and are perfect for work and play. This Backstage Dolman Top comes in the most perfect shade of teal and will definitely sass up your summer looks.
2. I still remember my first cold shoulder top and how excellent it looked. While that top has sadly bit the dust (it wasn’t Kiyonna quality it died a quick death), Kiyonna has this gorgeous Kendra Cold Shoulder top in this royal purple that will be procured this summer. They also have it in a fab print, your basic black and a sassy coral. Now how’s that for options.
3. The sassy print on this Rosyln Ruched Tank will have you looking cool and chic at your next soiree. Pair it with a full skirt (like this one from the Avenue) and some fab Rachel Zoe wedges and you will be the belle of the ball.
4. This Desert Rain Maxi can go from casual to cocktail in a hot minute with the right accessories.
6. Swimsuits are always a difficult purchase. You have to be like Goldilocks – either they are too small, too big or just downright frumpy but no more. Kiyonna helps us plus-size gals channel our inner screen siren with this Kelly swimsuit in Navy. Love love love!
7. Finally, with a swimsuit, every gal needs a chic cover-up and Kiyonna has a gorgeous one with this Halle Lace Cover-up. It comes in ivory and black but personally, I think I’m going to snag the ivory.
Finally, Kiyonna has a killer deal for you fashionistas: Take 20% off of orders $150 or more with the code SUNNY.* Now how’s that for a bit of sunshine fun?
What are your fave summer finds from Kiyonna?
* Offer expires 8/02/2012. Coupon not valid on accessories, body shapers or bridal.
[Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. My opinions, as always, are 100% my own]
Share the love
Get free updates