Lately, I’ve been finding that when it comes to plus size shopping, if I find something from Macy’s – I am better off getting it online than in stores. The plus size departments in the Macy’s around me are either in the basement (King of Prussia), in the furthest corner of the store, hidden from all, with a teeny tiny selection (Plymouth Meeting) or non-existent (Suburban Square). The only store with a decent plus size department is over the bridge in the Cherry Hill Mall and, while I love to visit Jersey from time to time, I live in Manayunk and I don’t go there as often as I used to. The best thing about shopping online with Macy’s – cash back and online coupons!
Here are some of my favorite summer finds from Macy’s that may or may not be in my shopping cart waiting to be checked out. I’ll never tell *wink*
1. This Spense dress just screams summer simplicity. I am obsessed with the crochet detailing and the a-line cut. Pair it with Boutique 9′s Gennifer Platform sandal and you will look perfect for that garden party.
2. Another summer breezy dress is this Printed Empire Waist Dress from INC International Concepts. The colors are light and airy and that waist will get the thumbs up approval from even Clinton and Stacy.
3. The hot pink color in this Calvin Klein Sleeveless Draped Top will give that wow factor whether it’s on its own, with a suit or nestled under a cozy sweater.
4. I love the simplicity and the neckline on this AGB Top – perfect for the hot summer months with shorts or capris.
5. My sweater section of the closet looks like an ode to the open cardigan. However, I can’t stop obsessing over finding the perfect one that looks fabulous over a sleeveless dress – until now. I saw this Ralph by Ralph Lauren Chirin Three Quarter Sleeve Shawl Collar Cardigan and I know this will last me many a season. Ralph has never let me (or my closet) down.
6. Looking for a basic maxi skirt that will last you more than the summer season and is comfortable? Check out this Calvin Klein Maxi Skirt.
7. Finally, these muslin colored trousers from Jones New York Collection are always fashionably chic! Pair them with this fab coral top and a nude stiletto and you will look like a tall cool drink of water.
[Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. My opinions, as always, are 100% my own]