The Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale is upon us and I feel like my head is spinning – so many fashionable items that I just have to have. Plus – with 5% cash back from Ebates or Mr. Rebates – how can you go wrong, right? Here are my 10 favorites (in no particular order).
1. I saw this Calvin Klein Dolman Sleeve Jersey Dress in the store one day and I couldn’t stop thinking about it – when I went back, it was gone! Such is the case with some seriously great plus size fashion – when you see it, you might have to buy it quick because certain sizes sell out like hotcakes. Needless to say, if you see it, pick it up, try it on and run quick to the register – it’s stunning!
2. Speaking of dresses, this Calvin Klein Cold Shoulder Matte Jersey Dress is already in my cart and ready to go – I don’t want to miss out on this lovely! I adore the cold shoulder look for a fun night out.
3. Maxi Skirts are all the rage and the Nordstrom sale has a few that would be perfect. The one I adore is this Sejour Woven Maxi Skirt. It would be perfect to wear with some gorgeous wedges as you stroll along the boardwalk on a cool summer evening, no?
4. Besides the Maxi Skirt, High-Low Skirts are all the rage and this gorgeous Polka Dot Chiffon Skirt from Kenneth Cole echoes that song from Karmin “Business in the front – party in the back” – perfect for an evening out!
5. I have this lovely Sejour Sweetheart Scoop Neck Tee in Celery as well as a gorgeous Mocha color and in addition to being well made and 10 steps above your average tee, it is great to toss on with your favorite denim jacket and some capris for a quick weekend jaunt.
6. I know that whenever I see the brand, Lauren by Ralph Lauren, the clothing will be timeless and last for many a season. This Roll Sleeve Work Shirt can be dressed up or down and looks classic. It’s worth the investment.
7. I have two major handbag obsessions lately, Kate Spade and Rebecca Minkoff. I have one of Rebecca Minkoff’s M.A.C bags and I think another needs to be added – specifically this ‘M.A.C. Bubble’ Patent Shoulder Bag in a gorgeous nude/pink. Love!
8. Now I can’t leave my beloved Kate Spade out of the mix as I’m equally obsessed with this Melinda bag in this gorgeous shade of blue.
9. These loafer Bridgette pumps from DV by Dolce Vita will make your legs look a million miles long at the office and the nude color can transition into fall with no problem. One of my other favorite brands, Pour La Victoire had an almost duplicate version that was 3x the cost. This is a great deal and DV by Dolce Vita are well made.
10. Finally – on my “Must Have. Need to Have. I Need It Now!” list – this Diane von Furstenberg ‘Tafari’ Wedge. I’m still stuck “Cooking In Sneakers” but have been given permission to rock the wedge occasionally while my foot heals. I have waxed poetic about my love for this shoe over at Cooking In Stilettos and seeing it on sale now is just a sign from above that it is a must add to my shoe arsenal. I do think the doc would kill me if I indulged in the Rachel Zoe King Wedges tho – while lovely, I think I might break my neck in those!
What are some of your favorite finds from the Nordstrom Half-Yearly Sale?
[Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. My opinions, as always, are 100% my own]