When it comes to affordable plus size fashion, some people tend to forget about HSN. There seems to be this stigma with home shopping that people just need to let go. I first learned about HSN when I purchased one of my favorite leather jackets from Terry Lewis. Sadly, Terry is no longer with the network and I wish she would come back because, for fall, I would often buy a new leather or suede piece from her line, Classic Luxuries.
HSN continues with spotlighting great designers and being on trend. Browsing the site, HSN has some seriously great fall fashion finds for this season and, with an added bonus of cash back for shopping online, what’s not to love, right? So, without further adieu, here are some of my favorite fall fashion pieces:
1. I wasted no time in snapping up this Metallic Tweed Jacket with Leather Trim from American Glamour Badgley Mischka. I loved the look which would look great over a nice dress or rocked with a pair of jeans.
2. I adore the leather detailing on this burgundy pencil skirt from IMAN Platinum Collection. I know – I tend to shy away from celebrity branded fashion but, with HSN, I do sometimes make an exception.
3. Speaking of burgundy, I also adore this buttery soft lamb leather blazer from IMAN. The burnt out details on the lapels – to die for!
4. For me, for fall & winter, I really would love to add some more winter white and creams to the wardrobe. I love the look of these ponte knit wide-leg pants from Jeffrey Banks that I’d probably add a touch of animal print to with his leopard print blouse.
5. Speaking of animal print (which is always big for fall – and with Jersey housewives), this sassy Animal Print Dress with Sequin Shoulders is definitely eye catching. Keep the rest of the look neutral though with some classic nude stilettos.
6. Tiana B. is one of my favorite dress designers. I have a few of her pieces in the wardrobe and they always look fantastic. This “Check Me Out” Houndstooth Print Dress will definitely garner attention. I love how they paired it with lovely long red gloves.
7. I’m also loving this Tiana B. “What a Classic” faux shrug dress in a gorgeous plum color.
8. This DG2 Kimono Sleeve Dress is definitely a show-stopper. I can’t decide between the red and the black color. What would you choose?
9. The DG2 drapey handkerchief hem top can be worn year round and I love the look of the mustard yellow shade. Reviewers have said that this top can run a bit big and boxy so you might want to size down a bit.
10. Finally, it looks like maxi lengths are not going away any time soon. I really like the look of this bronze maxi sweater skirt by American Glamour Badgley Mischka. Paired with some fab boots and a sensational top and you’ll be ready for winter!
Have you ever shopped at HSN before?
For more fabulous fall fashion, check out other posts in our 2012 Fall Into Fashion Series:
- Fall Into Fashion With Eloquii
- Fall Into Fashion With Macy*s
- Fall Into Fashion With Coldwater Creek
- Fall Into Fashion With The Avenue
- Fall Into Fashion With Jessica London
- Fall Into Fashion With Lane Bryant
- Fall Into Fashion With Nordstrom
[FTC Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. However, as always, my opinions are 100% my own]