You would think that with living in Florida for as long as I did, I’d have a killer summer wardrobe but sadly, that is not the case. I can assure you that my closet needs a jolt of summer freshness with some great fashion finds. Kickin’ off the 2012 Summer Lovin’ series here at Fashionista+ is one of my favorites, Jessica London. This summer season, their website is full of bright colors, clean lines and some seriously amazing pieces that need to come home with me ASAP. Here are my picks:
1. For the 9to9 – you can never go wrong with linen blazer. I love love love this Draped Linen Blazer in the most intoxicating shade of spice. They also have a matching Maxi Skirt to pull the look together.
2. Linen is perfect for the sweltering summertime heat. Jessica London’s Linen Safari Shirt is not typical with the kimono sleeves but I love the look of it. It would be perfect for strolling the boardwalk.
3. Add a little summer romance to your look with a rose tinted Ruffle Wrap Blouse. This blouse would be stunning for an evening out or even dressed down with a pair of nice jeans and some sassy wedges.
4. Channel your inner Audrey in this classic Linen Eyelet Sheath Dress. This will be one of those dresses you will wear time and time again – just don’t wear it to a wedding (unless it’s yours).
5. Looking for that dress that is perfect to pack for vacations? Why not pack this Black and White Travel Print Dress. From some of the reviews, they advocate wearing a cami underneath because it dips a little low but it stands up well in a crowded suitcase.
6. One other dress that is on everyone’s radar is the Maxi Dress. I will be spotlighting various Maxis next week but this Wrap Maxi Dress had to be pushed to the forefront. I adore the shade of blue and I can picture it paired with one of my favorite Mark + James wedge sandals.
7. Finally – if you don’t want to rock the dress, Jessica London has some great colored pants this season. I’m loving these L-Pocket Denim Capris in white and I’m also tempted to grab the peach and mint colors. They also have these Colored Jeggings that might be fun under some tunics – I especially like the turquoise color.
What are some of your favorites from Jessica London this summer?
[Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. My opinions, as always, are 100% my own]